Claxton’s Ledaig 2008 Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions
Ends 2359 hours GMT on Sunday 6th November 2016
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules. Entry indicates acceptance of rules.
- The Promotion is organised by AP Claxton Ltd. Popeshead Court Offices, Peter Lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 8SU (the “Promoter”). The Promotion is only open to residents in the UK including Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of AP Claxton Ltd and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary to enter. At the start of the Promotional Period, https://twitter.com/claxtonsspirits will post the following message (The Promotional Message):
“#Competition time! RT & follow for a chance to #win a bottle of Claxton’s Single Cask, Ledaig #Scotch #whisky T&Cs @ http://bit.ly/2dDux7S”
To enter, participants must Retweet the Promotional message and follow @claxtonsspirits Twitter account. By doing so trhe participant will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. Entrants are limited to one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route.
- The promotion will run from 1930 hours GMT on 9th October 2016 until 2359 hours GMT on 6th November 2016 (“the Promotion Period”).
- During the Promotion Period all valid entries will be entered into a free prize draw. The first (1) Retweet and follow entrant name selected at random from all valid entries at 1200 hours on 7th November 2016 will receive 1x 70cl bottle of Claxton’s, The Single Cask 8 year old Ledaig Single Malt Scotch Whisky.
- The winning participants will be notified of their win on Monday 7th November 2016 by a direct message (DM) to the account they entered from, requesting they send an email to email@example.com to provide their contact details. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they contact this email address when requested. If the subsequent email to a winner should bounce, then the promoter will attempt to contact the winner using other details provided at the time of entry. Winners have until 1700 hours on Friday 11th November 2016 to respond to the promoter and if return contact is not made within that time period the prize will be forfeited without exception. Proof of age will be required upon redemption.
- The winner’s name will be available as on the Sunday 13th November 2016 via DM on Twitter upon request.
- Entries can only be submitted via Twitter. Entrants without a Twitter account will need to create one in order to participate via this entry mechanic.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter. Twitter is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: AP Claxton Ltd. Popeshead Court Offices, Peter lane, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 8SU.Back to News